August 19, 2005

Hola de nuevo. | Permalink
I think you've seen the website counter going up and up, heh? Well, it's all my fault, I have been programming the site and arranging things up, and because I can't watch all the changes ocurr without refreshing the browser, the counter goes up and up!

Well, the Multimedia Player has a little problem, it sizes the website automatically, so the window becomes small and fits the player only, you'll have to move the horizontal and vertical bars by yourself to view this enormous blog. It is written in javascript, so I still have to learn that language before I install it in the browser. Hopefully, I will get it done before the end of year. I hope the player doesn't crash your computer, it's still beta.

Como dije anteriormente, el sitio va a tener una previsualización para otros sitios, entre ellos el blog que abandoné (quizás haga lo mismo con el reproductor de multimedia ). Van a haber más textos desplazándose, como el de noticias (NTT). Si ya vieron, ya hay íconos que te llevan a los sitios que me gustan, porque, si se acuerdan, antes no se abrían y se marcaba una cruz roja. Ya sé que era, había programado un link directo de la imagen, y eso no puede ser hecho (en algunos casos sí, como el de Blogs México, la imágen tiene sus bits directamente desde www.blogsmexico.com ), así que tuve que copiar las imágenes de los sitios y ponerlas en mi hard drive, y luego cargarlas a mi server. Me tardé varias horas en hacerlo, pero ya lo logré.

Voy a hacerle más cambios a la página, entre ellos darle una imágen de fondo más adecuada a la actual, darle más vida, eh? ¿Qué les parece si también pongo música? ¿O quieren algo más? Díganme.


Ok, now to the latest comments.

The following comments are about the first comments submitted to the site. Wow! I never thought I'd ever get comments after so much time reading blank bits from visitors (which is nothing).

Thank you, the first 2 anonymous who posted a comment. Although you repeated the same words (twice and in 2 different posts (the thought of spam/spyware went through my mind (and hackers too))), which seemed a little bit strange. You both have the same beggining and ending, besides the same structures and sentences. I have not clicked on the links included in the comments due to these strange characteristics, I am sorry.

Mr. Dracula, thank you, and I will probably visit your site too.

And the last anonymous. Thank you, and please do share this site, but not to those I fear. And the Free PDF download site, I haven't clicked it yet because I am OK with the PDF files I have, and if I where to look for a free pdf download, I think I would find another website to download what I might be looking for, and it might be another website than yours. A free PDF download site? Then tell me if you can find the piano solo sheets of Canon in D Major, by Johann Pachebel and of Evangelion and of Final Fantasy VII, and also 100% of the original manuscript of the "Don Quijote de la Mancha", by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra. And also, the books of Gabriel García Marques. Oh, and what about the Game Boy Pocket Printer manual, in ENGLISH.

Please, NOOOOO damn, dirty, filthy, crappy ads or links to dangerous sites on your comments!!!!!

I hope you understand what a problem it is to manage this site by your own. It is quite troublesome, believe me, but it's worth the suffering, just as life.

Bueno, creo que debo cerrar este artículo con alguna canción que me gusta.
Zankoku Na Tenshi No Teeze (Cruel Angel Thesis)
Japanese Lyrics

Zankoku NA tenshi no youni
Shounen yo shinwa ni nare

Aoi kaze ga ima
mune no doa wo tatai temo
Watashi dake wo tada mitsumete
Hohoenderu anata

Sotto, fureru mono
Motomeru koto ni muchuu de
Unmei sae mada shiranai
Itaikena hitomi

Dakedo itsuka kizuku deshou
sono senaka ni wa
Haruka mirai mezasu tame no
Hane GA aru koto

Zankoku NA tenshi no teeze
Madobe kara yagate tobidatsu
Hotobashiru atsui patosu de
Omoide wo uragiru nara

Kono sora wo daite kagayaku
Shounen yo shinwa ni nare

English lyrics

Like an Angel with no sense of mercy,
Rise, young boy,
to the heavens like a legend,

Cold winds are blue as the sea,
Tear open the door of your heart,
I see, But you're just standing there,
staring at me, Smiling so serenely,

Desperate for something to touch,
A moment of kindness,
like that in a dream,

Your innocent eyes, they have yet no idea,
Of the path your destiny will follow,

But someday you shall become aware of everything that's behind you,
On your back there are wings leading to the far future you only can search for,

The Cruel Angel's Thesis,
Is bleeding through a portal
just like your pulsing blood,

If you ever betray the chapel of your memories,
He will enter through the door at your soul,

So, boy, stand tall and embrace the fire,
Embrace the universe just like a blazing star!!



It is better to hear those lyrics, not to read them, ok?
See you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home