August 15, 2005

OCReMix - Unofficial Game Music Arrangement Community | Permalink
Hello again.
I am a little bit dry of thoughts at the moment, but yet I can tell you about a website I like to visit and download its goodies.

Over Clocked ReMix - Unofficial Game Music Arrangement Community.


This website lets you download remixes and orchestrated versions of your favorite game's songs.

Let me give you an example, have you ever imagined hearing an orchestrated version of the main theme of Super Mario Worlds? Or even in a jazz version?

Ocremix, originally created in 1999, has a enourmous library of rearranged and remixed songs of the video games of the past, from the Super Nintendo Entertainment System to the newest consoles, such as X-BOX, PlayStation (One and 2) and Gamecube. There are also themes from PC games.

You can hear your game's music again, but in a remastered or remixed version. Yet, it keeps the same style and notes. You can hear remixes, orchestras, piano pieces, or a

It also has the ability to let you download music using BitTorrent or BitTornado. I have BitTorrent, but I still can't make out how to use it. I think I still have a lot to do, and learn, don't I? I am still a child, as Shinji Ikari said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home