August 16, 2005

Skype, from www.skype.com | Permalink

Skype, a free, downloadable software programm, distributed by www.skype.com, let's you talk or phone to your friends, family or anybody, on any spot on the planet, on any mountain, valley or ocean, for FREE! Well, it's free to talk to somebody connected on the internet using a computer, but it's very cheap to call to a real phone anywhere.

I bought a magazine for hackers, with an enourmous amount of programs within a disc. Inside the magazine there was an article about free phone calls using a computer. I read it and went to the program's website: www.skype.com . It is very simple to use Skype, I just have to wait until somebody connects to Skype, plug in my microphone, and press the green button to call. The computer will beep as a real phone, meanwhile the target computer rings and rings and rings, just like a real phone. If the target computer answers the call, communication will be established. If the target computer fails to accept the phone call, communication will cease.

I have never used the computer to phone option, but I have experienced talking to another computer user. The sound quality is great, just like a real phone.

Get a piece of paper and a pencil and write the following address: www.skype.com . You may watch the introduction video and download the software. Luckily, Skype can be used on Mac, Linux, PDA, Pocket PC or Windows.

If you ever want to talk with me, send me an email with your stats, your geographical position and YOUR FULL NAME, TITLE, JOB, AGE, EMAIL, GENDER, AND A WRITTEN LETTER ASKING FOR AN AGREEDMENT. But, if I know who you are or if You ask me personally, I will give you my info and I will ask you to give me yours. Then, we'll settle our talking session hours and try to influence others. This is just what I am thinking, I may change what I ask for, but I'l keep it this way for the moment. Please send me an email to nwzsupport@hotmail.com for a request. Yes, that is my email if you didn't know, used only for blog purposes.

Download it, plug in and have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home