February 19, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday | Permalink
I have just thought of joining Self Portrait Tuesday by posting a portrait picture in my blog every tuesday, at least. I have been a little inspired by Cat Morely, an Edinburgh 20 year old university student whose obsession is craftmaking, podcasting and blogging. Her style is quite wierd, but very original indeed. Her blog/archive/manuals, etc. can be found at http://www.catmorley.com , so check it out!

The MP3 player in the sidebar has been removed, and will just add a few photos for the "Image of the week" section. I think I'd rather change that title, it's too bitter for me, not very original.

If you want the MP3 player on the sidebar, again, just ask me politely by posting a comment, clicking on the # Comments link below this post.

Thank you, have a nice weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home