October 28, 2005

Server problems | Permalink
Whoops, I can't upload new images for the Image of the week section in the toolbar. There seems to be a problem with the server. As soon as it gets online, I will post new photos.

I never thought of posting those letters below. They had to be posted, somehow. Those moments were wonderful. It hurts to think again of what happened just a few months ago. My complement, the cold mornings, such memories more valuable than petroleum itself.

Something happened to me during vacations, and I don't have any idea of what it was. I have become stubborn and cold, and I can feel how darkness and cold spreads around my body as I activate my AT Field. Now, the AT Field isn't an Anti-Tank Field, but a term used in Neon Genesis Evangelion, a very popular anime series directed by Hideaki Anno.

In Neon Genesis Evangelion, the AT-Field is some sort of magnetic field that prevents anything to get near to the thing that is allowing the AT-Field to form. The AT-Field is used as a defensive barrier for angels, strange beings that come to Earth and cause trouble to the UN and NERV, Japan's top secret government force. The AT-Field is also enabled in humans, they just don't know they can do that. In the series, the AT-Field is called the Absolute Terror Field. Now, try to link that to actual human's psicology.

The AT-Field is formed when we close ourselves to the world outside and become cold and with a very short temper. Without the AT-Field, you let everything in, that is, you become friendly and warm hearted. You become much more happier. Now, I think I have my AT-Field on, I miss my complement very much since I entered 10th grade. I see life as if it was very rough, but really hard.

I think I have to losen myself up a bit and become a medium for the HORRIBLE classroom I work in and control it, as if it where a hungry lion. Yah! Shut the hell up and get working, you lazy, spoiled, materialistic "hijos de papi"!!!!!! Hahaha! I'd really like to watch their dumb faces and hear their groans. Haha, spoiled kiddies.

Oh, I am myself included, but luckily I am not like them. Phew! Let's get on becoming a class rep. again!! COMPOSTURA!!!!!!! Man, let the past come back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home