October 28, 2005

March 7th 2005 | Permalink
Dear Newoz,

I am writing from the hotel we're staying in while we travel in Oaxaca along with our classmates and teachers.

Your complement is fine, she is, as always, you know, irritable, furious, impatient, but as always, your complement.

We have just returned from our small trip to Monte Alban, a marvellous archeological site on a hill nearby Oaxaca's capital city. It was wonderful, full of magic and spiritual energy, under a great carpet of special forces from centuries ago. Wonderful, just wonderful.

We couldn't have a small tour in Oaxaca, bus unit 01 had stalled and had failures. So they got another one instead.

And, as I said before, your complement is in good conditions, safe and healthy. I can now see her springing up and down, revolving like a joystick and doing "groovy" moves under the beats of: ". . . sabes a chocolaaaate. . ." and some strange and deafening sounds of Sean Paul, and also some of Juanes.

My legs hurt like hell, no, I really meant. . . sorry for that, I meant they are hurting me, due to the enormous walk we had today.

My ears kind of hurt too, and I am very tired. I will probably take a bath tomorrow.

See you later, Daniel M. B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home