October 28, 2005

A final goodbye to the present, a dirge of the past. | Permalink
Pages 1 & 2

Dear Newoz,

I am now in Bus Unit 01, on seat 11, on my way to Xalapa. The scenery is wonderful, a partially dry ecosystem, filled with cactuses and small bushes.

Your complement exchanged my paliacate for her's, for she wanted to have the staff's signatures on a paliacate. Her paliacate was too dark, and mine was bright, therefore we exchanged.

Yes, she did. I can now smell her perfume. A very soft esence, resembling her femeninity, her attitude in society and, of course, her real self.

I just love that smell, as well as you do before your complement.

The scenery is filled with color. Blue and white, the sky and the cirrus cloud; red and yellow, the earth; green and brown, vegetation.

There is one thing I might add. I have observed that when your complement is or not around, your thinking may change. When your complement is around, you always stand near her, and look at her. When she is not around, there is a certain mystery in the air, those are moments of reflexion, of thought, of analysis. Tell me Newoz, what do you want to express to the world?


[continues next]

Pages 3 & 4

It is of great importance to break the AT field, Newoz, maybe you are afraid to do so, you want to protect yourself from having your real identity blown. Newoz, fear is a special quality in humans, they are fearful to the uncontrollable, to the unknown. Do you want to hide your real self, denying what you really are and applying the AT field? Newoz, this path is unknown, you won't be able to recognize yourself soon, and this is fearful, which will drive you to madness.

Life doesn't have to be as your complement: music, food and love- I am afriad I have recognized it as another method for complementation. Life is the route for your specimen's complemenentation and for self archievement among your specimen's individuals, in the search for superior power or survival, to keep the group alive for generations to come and to live life.

Newoz, it is not wrong for you to be in complementation, it is your adolescence. Live it while you can!

Sincerely, Daniel M. B.

1 Comments:

Blogger Newoz said...

Sniff. . . I'm gonna make myself cry again. Boohoo! I can't believe I wrote that.

7:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home