October 21, 2005

Newoz' Dairies | Permalink
I will share with you some of my own personal writings I kept secretly for some 6 months.
These are the original words written in my writing pad on a trip to a remote state in México, Oaxaca.
This has never been published. Discretion is recommended. No fraction of these texts must be reproduced in any way, nor presented to the public before the author's written authorization.

FOR YOUR EYES ONLY
-------------------------------------------
Pages 1 and 2


Dear Newoz,

This is our final night. I am now in CLANDESTINO, a discotec that looks like a bar. Luckily, I have the necessary equipment to sustain and resist the savaging, revolving, revolting, pounding, explosive, dirty, noisy beats booming out of the huge speakers set around this brick and wooden room that looks like a modified, colonial building.

We did not do very much today, we went to a plant made bioecological-friendly paper factoy in a rescued, english influenced, hydroelectrical power plant, made an origami box and bought some paper.

Then we returned to Oaxaca, got ready and jumped into the hotel's not-so-deep greenish swimming pool. I didn't. Then they got out and prepared for departure.

We arrived to Oaxaca's center area and had a 120 pesos dinner in a restaurant. "The last supper". I didn't supper much, so I kind of reached over 60 pesos total. Then we walked to a bar, CLANDESTINO, filled with charis and tables, with some of the famous dark light bulbs, speakers and TV sets around.

The stuff I have on my ears to protect me from the blasting sound kind of works, but I still hear it clearly


[continues next]


Pages 3 and 4


It didn't bother me being there, until they pushed me in the circle. I didn't know what to do, or maybe move. They grabbed my body parts and made me move. I just saw the crowd. Revolving human beings, moving their organism by means of the beats. They seem to follow a pattern. Women move their legs in a very simple way: 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2 . . . or forward, back, forward, back . . . Their arms might form a L or I, if the arms reach about 45°, hands must be opening and closing or moving in a repetitive way. The head should stay in a stable position, looking at the person before her/him or at the ground. The waist might move according to the legs or might have a circular movement. Men seem to have it simple. Legs should move in easy patterns: left back, right back, left back, right back . . . or left to right, right to left . . . or just left forward, right forward, left forward, right forward . . . Arms can have an L position or can stretch and return continously making a sing with the hand. The head may stay in place or look around along with the body. The waist can move left to right, right to left, etc. or cab nive according to the legs. Both sexes can clap along with the beats.


[continues next]


Pages 5 and 6


Sorry for that, it's the mixture of need of sleep and caffeine.

It all seems different now, night time. It reveals the person's real identity, the Anti AT field. They move together as a group, humans complementing each other in a rythmic way, making contact with the gods, dancing. That is another method for the completion of man.

We shall now depart for the last session. They will tell some leyends of Oaxaca and we will return to the hotel to rest.

If love were all!
Sincerely, Daniel M. B.



[end of manuscript]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked it. Keep writing.

8:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home