July 05, 2005

"The seconds, the times and moments of Newoz" was launched on July 5th, 2005, 7:45 PM. May the enterprise begin. | Permalink
Hello, young travellers, students, females, males, bisexual, gays, lesbians, the short minded, challengers and pioneers of the computer age, I welcome you to my newest blog, The seconds, the times and moments of Newoz. I hope you become entertained in the following weeks, probably months, for the blog is not yet ready to be totally functional and available as I promise in the following lines.
This blog will be composed of the following:
a) A photo album
b) Help
c) Special articles
d) New stuff (in and out of the system)
e) Links and my favorite web sites
f) And anything more I may add in some moment in the future or if you politely ask me to do so.

This new blog was only built as a main blog. There will be images available in times to come, and of course, much more articles than in The Newoz Complements.
Welcome, suit yourselves and post a comment, or if you prefer privacy, to nwzsupport@hotmail.com and I'll be glad to help you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home