April 17, 2006

Finally! Low-Rez Photography! | Permalink
Now I must seriously use my GB Camera to fill in that little blank space on the sidebar.
After all, I have many low-rez pictures to add.

These photos were taken using an obsolete Game Boy Camera, purchased around 1998. The camera has a low resolution but can detect IR, infrared light.

There has been some research done about taking color pictures using red, green, blue and infrared filters with the GB Camera. Let's see if I can get those filters (although I've heard that the infrared filter is expensive) and try it out, to show color low resolution photography, instead of black and white.

Enjoy the pictures, as I will shooting them.

If you see any color low-rez pics in a nearby future, don't think I have used those color and IR filters with my GB Camera. I also take pictures with a kind of low resolution color digital camera: Digi-Cam, from Nyko.

XO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home