November 16, 2005

How strange our mind is. . . | Permalink
Last post, I am really sorry I wrote that. I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Maybe I wasn't sane or myself at all.
Anyway, that post has become nothing, I hope my server doesn't have any remains of it.
I should stop critizising you, you know? I also have to get a grip of myself, I am a nervous creature, fearful and complicated. I totally agree, there are many others out there, and such is not my business at all. Anyway, who cares? What is there to do? Who is there to blame?

Whoops, got to do some homework. Excuse me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Building a better swicki
Today, Eurekster's launching Swicki , a new community search product for small publishers and bloggers that lets them create targeted searches, publish the searches as tag clouds on their sites, and l ets the ...
Oh, by the way, are you interested about iraqi dinar exchange? Then you'd like www.iraqi-dinar-exchange.com. It covers everything about iraqi dinar exchange. I’d love to meet you there.

5:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home