March 18, 2007

The second sun | Permalink
When humans come to the subworld, they become liquid and light. They begin to mix among each other, others dive into each other to create a whirlpool, others simply evaporate, others remain untouched, and others tremble.Dark Rose
Among those humans, many become a mix. Lines and frontiers vanish, and, between the noise, silence reigns. It is that silence which makes us one, united, complemented. Human emotions? That is the flower of the subworld. It is its essence and its body. I stood there and saw the many, different people becoming a single being, enlightened and moving. People would walk around me, bumping, placing their hands on my back, dashing, asking me to move. I could have been scared to death from watching so many people becoming a liquid of grey matter and light, but I was already in it when energy kicked in.

Arena
At the center, people would dance and blend and fuse into each other. Orgy. You might think they were fighting. Nonsense, it is simply human to become one. When the sun goes down, another one decides to come every now and then each month. And that's where among the shadows, light is born. Spark. It ignites and humans feel warmth and embrace each other. It is a miracle. But where was I? I was just there, watching them, observing their nature come out from under their skin.

Bridges above Countries

Shadows' Shadow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home