November 17, 2006

November comes as it goes away | Permalink
Pictures, more pictures, that I have taken. Luckily, I haven't come upon many bugs that will stop me from uploading pictures.

G Sharp
I love this picture. I took it during a class, with caution. Just by looking at it, it reminds me of the need of being together with someone, not really loving but just being there with somebody. Being alone is just so cold, but that is what we have in our life, even though there are so many of us in the planet.

File
I always try to sort my things in place, in order. I feel good looking at it, clean. It might be a philia, I like to get my stuff in order. But, sometimes, I feel uncomfortable when being in a place that looks standarized, too strict, too perfect. Weird, but true. Messing stuff a little bit puts my mind in ease.

Slow titans
Looking at the sky, slow, warm sun embracing me. Wind dancing with my hair and clothes. My eyes, narrow, look at the slow titans hovering above. Big titans, bigger than cities, crawling over the terrain, holding water to feed the thirsty plants. They are white, hard-working, confident titans that wander around, looking for somebody or something to hold to. Little metal birds fly through them, leaving smoke behind that makes them a little sick. They are also black, strong, tall, fast, humid titans that are ready to drop their load over the land. They come close to us, letting us pet them. They are also very far away from us, near to heaven; they stretch and sometimes give the sun a large hulla-loop to dance with. Funny, loveable, sometimes fearful, titans. Don't ever mess with them, OK?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home