May 27, 2007

Orange World | Permalink
As an amateur photographer, and as a close friend of a musician and his band, I have come closer to the mexican society, and to reality as well. Back in the days of junior high, I lived my life through school, nothing else. I simply closed myself from the outer world, and knew very little about it.

When I came over to a local library in town, to check out my friend's music, I learned more about the power of my photographs, of the images I saw every second of my life.

Now that I'm going away, I feel the urge to grasp every second of my remaining time to photograph the nostalgic city I live in. Thank you all for visiting my photoblog, your feedback, although scarce, is very valuable to my understanding of my photography.


Metallic Breeze

Stage

Second Sun

Quieto

Disc Processor

Breathe the Pressure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home